Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose many items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese noodles- authentic chinese food at home recipe. You can cook cantonese noodles- authentic chinese food at home using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home:
- Provide of Topping:.
- Take 1/8 of Napa cabbage.
- Use 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- Use 8 of Quail eggs.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Provide 2 of to 4 grams Wood ear mushrooms.
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork rib meat.
- Take of Soup:.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 liters Water.
- Take 2 of to 3 tablespoons Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 4 of to 6 tablespoons Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need of Other:.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Get 4 of servings Ramen noodles.
Steps to make Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home:
- Chop the topping ingredients into bite-sized pieces. Soak the wood ear mushrooms in hot water to reconstitute..
- Put the pork in a frying pan and sauté until cooked through..
- Add the rest of the topping ingredients and lightly sauté until evenly coated in oil..
- Put the soup ingredients in a pot. Adjust the seasoning with soy sauce and oyster sauce to taste. You can also use salt..
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the dissolved katakuriko to thicken to your desired consistency. I like mine very thick..
- Boil the noodles, transfer to a bowl, add the soup, then serve..
If you find this Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.