Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with bitter melon and pineapple (taiwanese cuisine) recipe. You can cook chicken soup with bitter melon and pineapple (taiwanese cuisine) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine):
- Take 700 g of Chicken on the bone (Cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of bitter melon.
- Prepare 1/4 of pineapple.
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger.
- Take 1500 ml of water.
- Get 3 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- You need 10 g of wolfberry (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine.
Steps to make Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine):
- Blanch chicken in hot water for 3 minutes..
- Cut bitter melon into half lengthwise, remove the white spongy part and seeds then cut into pieces, pineapple into thick slices. Cut ginger into slices. Rinse and soak wolfberries for 10 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients in a soup pot (except wolfberry), Pour 1500 ml of water in the pot to cook over high heat, When boil, turn down to low heat, cover and cook for 40 minutes..
- Before serve, add salt to taste. Garnish with wolfberries..
If you find this Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.