Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini lasagna recipe. To cook zucchini lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini lasagna:
- Take 2 of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- Get of Ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Provide of Mushrooms(optional).
- Provide of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Minced garlic.
- Use of Adobo seasoning salt.
- Take of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
Steps to make Zucchini lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
If you find this Zucchini lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.