Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich buttermilk tomato soup recipe. To cook rich buttermilk tomato soup you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 1 bag of Wiener sausages.
- Get 1 of packet Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 of Eggplants – small Japanese type.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 400 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of cubes Soup stock cubes.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Broccoli (boiled, optional).
- Prepare 1 bag of Cooked soy beans.
- Provide 1 of Basil.
- Take 1 of to 2 tablespoons Garlic oil.
Instructions to make Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup:
- Cut the onion in half, then slice it lengthwise into 7 to 11 pieces..
- Put 300 ml and the onion in a pan, place the butter on top, and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Adjust the heat depending on your cooker, and be careful not to let the pan burn!.
- Coer the pan with al lid, leaving it slightly ajar..
- Cut up the eggplant in the meantime. Just slice the then end as is, and cut the fat end in half lengthwise before slicing..
- Soak the eggplant in water to remove any bitterness (about 5 to 10 minutes)..
- Score the wiener sausages on the surface. Cut any way you like..
- When the onion has cooked for about 10 minutes, drain the eggplant, add the sausages and then the eggplant to the pan with 300 ml more water..
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half or into thirds. Rip up some basil leaves (optional)..
- When the soup is cooked through, add the stock cubes and simmer for another 2 minutes. Add the cut up tomatoes and canned tomatoes, soy beans, and 400 ml of soy milk. Simmer over low heat, and season with salt and pepper. Don't let the soup boil..
- Just before the soup starts to boil, turn off the heat, drizzle in some garlic oil, and serve..
If you find this Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.