Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe. You can have thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup:
- Take 1 of chopped red chilli.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of juice and zest of lime.
- Take 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of roasted butternut squash.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 3 bunch of ready to cook noodles.
- Use 1 of cooked chopped chicken.
- Take 1 each of chicken stock cube.
Steps to make thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup:
- roast peeled and seeded butternut squash in oven.
- chop spring onions and deseeded red chilli and fry gently with the garlic.
- add the rest of the ingredients including the butternut squash but not the chicken and bring to the boil then liquidise until smooth.
- add the chicken and noodles and stir until everthing is heated and thoroughly mixed.
If you find this thai chicken, butternut squash and noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.