Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. You can have hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Prepare of Burgers.
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Take 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1/2 cup of cream.
- Get as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Steps to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.