Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To cook carrot soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Soup:
- Take 2 of carrot sliced.
- Get 1 of medium size onion sliced.
- Provide 1 inch of chopped ginger or paste.
- Provide 3 of chopped garlic or paste.
- You need 1 & 1/2 cups of water.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
Instructions to make Carrot Soup:
- Take water in pot add carrot, onion, ginger and garlic, cooked till carrot get soft or you can pressure cook on 1 whistle. After done let it cool down on room temperature..
- Separate water from it and grind carrot into fine paste..
- Take separate water in pot add carrot paste in it and bring it to boil for 2minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, oregano and mix it..
- Add butter and cook till the soup get little thick..
- Carrot soup is ready to serve..
- Garnish mint leaves. Serve hot..
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.