Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried carrot soup from the nutri ninja recipe book recipe. To cook curried carrot soup from the nutri ninja recipe book you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book:
- Provide 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Use 2 cup of chopped carrots, peeled.
- Take 4 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of light coconut milk.
Instructions to make Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book:
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender..
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature..
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher).
- Return to pot and simmer until heated..
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor.".
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!.
If you find this Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.