Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saffron rice with biryani beef recipe. To cook saffron rice with biryani beef you only need 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef:
- You need of For rice—-.
- Provide 0.1 gm of saffron powder.
- You need of Some raisins or almond(optional).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Basmati rice (cooked with 3 cups water).
- Use of To mince—-.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh turmeric (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of clove.
- You need of For beef—-.
- You need 300 gm of beef (cubed).
- Use 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of large potato (cubed).
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel.
- You need 1 tbs of curry leaves (optional).
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef:
- Cook rice together with saffron and raisins or chopped almonds.
- Prepare the mince ingredients. I use mortar for this..
- Cook cinnamon and star anise with butter.
- Add beef and potato immediately, along with water, tomato sauce, mince ingredients and the rest of the spices.
- Cook until it reaches the consistency you prefer. Add salt to taste. (I cook until the potato cubes are soft, adding more water when needed).
- Serve with the prepared saffron rice..
If you find this Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.