Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Provide of yellow onion, diced.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Get of large rib celery, sliced.
- Prepare of medium carrot, diced.
- Use of dried basil.
- Use of dried thyme.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Get of diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- Get of tomato paste.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Provide of bay leaf.
- Provide of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need of cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take of ditalini pasta.
- Take of medium zucchini, sliced.
- You need of baby spinach.
- Provide of Kosher salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute..
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute..
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.