Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and corn soup recipe. To make spicy shrimp and corn soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Get 2 lb of Peeled Shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of Frozen Sweet White Corn.
- You need 1 lb of Frozen Pearl onions.
- Provide 1 can of Cream style corn.
- Take 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Provide 1 cup of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery).
- Take 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 32 Oz of Carton chicken stock.
- Use 1 stick of + some REAL BUTTER.
- Use of Creole seasoning.
- Take of Zataran's crab boil powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick)..
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat..
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done..
If you find this Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.