Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak in green chile sauce soup (carne en su jugo) recipe. To make steak in green chile sauce soup (carne en su jugo) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo):
- Take 4 each of Green tomatoes.
- Take 3 each of Chile Serrano (finger peppers).
- Use 1/2 each of White onion.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Provide 2 lb of Steak cut into bite sizes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Knorr beef seasoning (see picture bellow).
- You need 2 can of Beef broth.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- Provide 2 cup of Rice cooked.
- Take 2 cup of Beans cooked.
Steps to make Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo):
- Begin by slicing bacon into bite size pieces. Cook on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes. Add steak pieces and beef seasoning. Mix with bacon and cook on medium heat. NOTE: any type of steak can be used. I personally buy the steak that is already cut into bite size pieces. I use all the bacon but if you choose, you may use less..
- Meanwhile, cut all vegetables into smaller pieces and boil them in the water and beef broth for approximately 5-10 minutes..
- When vegetables have been boiled, remove from stove and blend in batches. Strain blended vegetables into meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer until meat is tender (about 30 mnts). NOTE: if the meat mixture has too much oil from the bacon, feel free to drain the fat..
- The consistency should be soup like and the color should be greenish..
- Separately, warm up the can of beans and rice. Leftover rice and beans work great. If you don't have any on hand then canned beans and microwaveable rice is a good option..
- Serve soup with beans and rice. Garnish with onion and cilantro. Tortillas go very well with this dish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Steak In Green Chile Sauce Soup (Carne En Su Jugo) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.