Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for quick yummy lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best quick yummy lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to quick yummy lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick yummy lasagna recipe. To cook quick yummy lasagna you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make quick yummy lasagna:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Classico four cheese pasta sauce.
- Provide 6 of lasagna noodles.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make quick yummy lasagna:
- cook meat in large skillet until brown, stirring occasionally breaking up the meat, drain fat.
- spoon 1 cup Classico four cheese sauce into the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish. stir the remaining sauce into the skillet with the meat. cook over medium heat until hot,stirring occasionally. remove from heat..
- place two uncooked Joel's into the bottom of the dish. spread 1/3 of the meat mixture on top of the noodles. spread 3/4 cup of cottage cheese over meat.sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella over the cottage cheese. continue layers using above method..
- cover dish with foil. bake in 350°F oven for one hour. remove from oven and let stand with foil in place for 15 minutes..
If you find this quick yummy lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.