Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. You can cook mike's spicy mexican chicken soup using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- Prepare 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- Provide 2 (4 oz) of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- Prepare 2 of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- You need 1 Cup of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Dark Mexican Beer.
- Take 2 Cups of Diced Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- Use 4 Cups of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of White Onion [thin sliced].
- Use 1 Cup of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- Take 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- Use of Jalapenos.
- Use of Flour Tortillas.
- Get of Tortilla Chips.
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Lime Wedges.
- Provide of Chilled White Onions.
- Provide of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- Take of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.