Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef w/ Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef w/ Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef w/ Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef w/ broccoli recipe. You can cook beef w/ broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef w/ Broccoli:
- Prepare of Beef steak.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Get of Cooking wine.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Provide of Brown sugar.
- Provide of Corn Starch.
- Provide of Broccoli.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
Steps to make Beef w/ Broccoli:
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
If you find this Beef w/ Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.