Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken enchilada soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken enchilada soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup recipe. To cook chicken enchilada soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken enchilada soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of veg. oil.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of maseca.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of red enchillada sauce.
- Use 2 cup of shredded cheddar chese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken brooth.
Instructions to make chicken enchilada soup:
- In large pot cook chicken in medium heat in oil till brown on all sides. remove set aside..
- cook onion & garlic in remaining oil till clear then add chicken broth.
- in a seperate bowl whisk maseca (1. cup) + 2 cups water till blended.
- pour measeca/water mix with 1 cup water+ enchilada sauce, cheese, salt, chilli powder, cumin – bring to a boil..
- shred cooked chicken and then add to pot..
- reduce heat & simmer 30-40 minutes.
If you find this chicken enchilada soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.