Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pepper soup recipe. You can cook chicken pepper soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pepper soup:
- Provide 3 kg of Chicken.
- Use 5 of Pepper.
- Get 2 of med Onions.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground ginger powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Green pepper.
- Get 1/4 of Black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Corainder powder.
- Prepare 1 of /4tsp Calabash nutmeg.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cloves (powder).
Instructions to make Chicken pepper soup:
- Wash chicken pieces and keep in a drainer.
- Mix all spice and 1/4 of the spice.
- Mix in the chicken parts and allow to marinate for an hour inside fridge.
- After an hour bring out and put in a pot.
- Add 5 cups of water to it.
- Bring to boil.
- Add blended pepper and tattasai.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Cover and allow to cook.
- When soft, add diced green pepper.
- Your chicken pepper soup is ready to be served.
- Bon appetit.
If you find this Chicken pepper soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.