Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. To make chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Take 1 of white onion chopped.
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Use 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of Garnishes.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Use of diced avocado.
- Provide of hot sauce.
- Get of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.