Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys root veg & sausage soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys root veg & sausage soup, gf df ef sf nf using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 225 grams of sausage, use hot sausage, hot italian or chorizo (check label to make sure no gluten), casing removed and sliced & diced small.
- Get 450 grams of carrots, peeled & chopped.
- Take 4 of large white potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Provide 3 of sweet potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Take 1 of large swede, peeled & diced.
- Get 1 of butternut squash, peeled & diced.
- Get 1000 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1000 ml of hot water.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Provide 60 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of chopped parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Fry off the diced sausage in a little oil in a large stock pot until cooked, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on some kitchen towel.
- Add the vegetables to the pot and fry off for a few minutes, then add in the water, stock and seasonings and bring to the boil. Put the lid on and turn the heat down to a simmer for 35 – 40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Let cool slightly then whizz the soup through a blender in batches until smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the coconut milk and add back in the pieces of chopped sausage. Heat through, season well to taste and serve! Yields around 4 litres.
- The type of sausage you use will determine the seasoning you need. For example I have used chorizo this time and so I added plenty of black pepper and a tsp of smoked paprika to finish my soup.
If you find this Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.