Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sue's cream of broccoli soup recipe. You can cook sue's cream of broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup:
- Get of water.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of broccoli.
- Provide of chopped onion.
- Use of flour.
- Use of milk.
- Take of chicken broth.
Instructions to make Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup:
- Bring water to boil in large pot over high heat. Add one forth of salt. Add chopped broccoli, reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or into tender, drain..
- In blender, combine drained broccoli and chicken broth, blend until smooth..
- In large pot, melt butter, add remaining salt and saute' onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onions, stir and cook another 3 minutes until onions are well coated and fragrant..
- Slowly stir in milk, heat just until boiling, stir constantly. Turn down heat and simmer for 1 minute..
- Pour broccoli mixture into thickened milk, stir well. Serve warm, enjoy!.
If you find this Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.