Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Prepare of onions.
- Use of of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Get of garlic crushed.
- Provide of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- Take of Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- Get of Warm milk.
- Get of Flour.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Use of Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of as needed Salt/pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) – this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.