Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak kebabs with quesadillas recipe. To make steak kebabs with quesadillas you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas:
- You need of Fresh cilantro.
- Take of Scallions.
- Use of Limes (1 cut into 8 wedges, 1 squeezed).
- Prepare of Red wine vinegar.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Get of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Beef tri-tip steak.
- Get of Burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need of romaine lettuce leaves.
- Take of Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced.
Steps to make Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas:
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Make the salsa Verde: pulse 1 3/4 cups cilantro, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and a large pinch each of salt and pepper in a food processor until slightly chunky. With the motor running, Poor in the olive oil and purée until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with more salt and pepper..
- Poke the steak all over with a fork to tenderize it, then cut into 1 inch cubes; toss with 2 tablespoons of the salsa Verde and season with salt and pepper. Thread on 28 metal skewers, finishing each skewer with a lime wedge; set aside..
- Tear off a 16 inch piece of foil. Place one tortilla on the left side of the foil; top with cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, then sandwich with the other tortilla. Fold the right side of the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet..
- Brush the grill grates with all of oil. Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa Verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices..
If you find this Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.