Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multi-purpose Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi-purpose Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multi-purpose tomato sauce recipe. To make multi-purpose tomato sauce you need 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multi-purpose Tomato Sauce:
- You need 4 can of Canned diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 of bulk Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 50 ml of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 320 grams of Caramelized Onions(or use store-bought).
- Get 3 of Soup stock cubes.
- Get 1 1/2 of ~ 2 tablespoons Honey.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Dried herbs.
Instructions to make Multi-purpose Tomato Sauce:
- Make"Caramelized Onions". It's a method of making caramelized onions that takes less time than the conventional way. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143607-oil-free-easy-and-timesaving-caramelized-onions.
- Put the extra virgin olive oil and garlic in a cold frying pan. Be sure to only use low heat, and slowly transfer the fragrance of the garlic to the oil..
- When the garlic turns a light beige color and starts become aromatic, turn the heat off..
- Add the canned tomatoes, soup stock cubes and the caramelized onions from Step 1 to the Step 3 pan and mix well. Turn the heat up to medium-high..
- Bring to a boil while mashing the tomatoes with a ladle. Turn the heat down to a bit higher than the lowest heat setting..
- The sauce should be just bubbling gently in Step 5. Simmer for 1 to 1.5 hours while stirring occasionally..
- This is how the sauce looks after 30 minutes. It has thickened slightly, and the level is about 1 cm lower than at the start. The sauce is delicious at this stage too, but be patient and keep simmering for another 30 to 60 minutes..
- If it looks like the liquid is reducing too much and may burn, add a little water and keep simmering..
- This is how it looks after 90 minutes have passed. This depends on the heat level, but if it has reduced to 2/3rds to a bit more than 1/2 the original volume, it's good..
- The watery sauce has turned very thick and rich..
- If you have the patience, add some water and keep simmering the sauce. The more you simmer, the better the sauce will taste..
- Add honey and dried herbs to the sauce and mix well. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed..
- Voila, a garlic-scented, delicious, and proper tomato sauce This tastes much better the day after it's made!.
- I always make 2 to 4 times this amount of sauce in a deep pot, and freeze it in batches in zip bags. It really comes in handy..
- To make tomato sauce pasta: Put garlic and extra virgin olive oil in a cold frying pan; cook over low heat to bring out the fragrance of the garlic..
- When it smells nice and the garlic has just barely started to color, add bacon or whatever else you want to put in, and cook through..
- To make this an arrabbiata sauce: Put some sliced red chili pepper in the frying pan at Step 15 with the garlic, and cook over low heat..
- Bring 3 liters of water and 2 tablespoons of salt (1% salt water) to a boil and boil the pasta until al dente. The saltiness of the cooking water will determine the taste of the pasta dish..
- Add some tomato sauce to the frying pan from Step 16 or 17, along with a scant ladleful of the pasta cooking water per person. Add the cooked pasta, toss together over low heat (a bit higher than the lowest setting) and serve..
If you find this Multi-purpose Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.