Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe. To cook tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of diced red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass (about 3inch halved lengthwise).
- You need 4 tsp of minced fresh galangel (can substitue ginger).
- Prepare 4 clove of minced fresh garlic.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 3 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Use 1 of chili paste to taste (can substitute crushed red pepper).
- Get 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- heat oil on medium high in small dutch oven.
- sautee next 5 ingredients for 5 mins.
- whisk in next 4 ingredients.
- bring to a soft boil.
- reduce heat to medium low.
- add chicken and desired amount of chili paste or crushed red pepper.
- cook for 10 mins.
- remove lemongrass.
- garnish with diced green onions or cilantro.
If you find this Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.