Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe. To cook indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk:
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 75 gr of whole ginger.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 75 gr of lemongrass.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 75 gr of galangal.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chicken stock.
- Provide 200-250 ml of Coconout milk.
- Provide of Water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds powder.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 500 gr of chicken breasts.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk:
- Cook the chicken breast until tender. Shred it. Put aside.
- Put garlic, ginger, onion, galangal, in the food processor. Blend them finely.
- Heat the small amount of oil in the pot.
- Sauté the blended ingredients with kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and bay leaves until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk into the pot add water gradually..
- Stir it until it evenly blended. If the soup it's too thick then add some water as desired..
- Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir..
- Add seasoning, chicken stock, coriander seed powder and tumeric powder and pepper.
- Take the the pot for the heat, serve the soup in bowl. Enjoy.
If you find this Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.