Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken tinola recipe. You can cook instant pot chicken tinola using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Tinola:
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Provide 4-5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 1/2 inches of ginger, cut into strips.
- Get 2 of chayote.
- Take 2 cup of spinach.
- Take 5-6 of baby bok choy (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 1/2 of lbs. chicken (drumsticks and thighs recommended).
- Use 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 3 pieces of green pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce (adjust to taste if necessary).
- Prepare of add salt to taste (optional).
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Tinola:
- Chop the onion into roughly bite-sized pieces, mince garlic and slice ginger into thin strips..
- I used whole chicken and cut it up using only dark meat..
- Peel the chayote, and then cut each in half starting at the ridge at their bottoms. Remove the soft seed in their centers. Slice off any remaining skin on the ridges of each chayote, and then slice them into small enough chunks that will allow them to cook fast..
- Take the bok choys, cut off their end stems, and then wash them thoroughly. Wash spinach thoroughly. Set aside..
- On the Instant Pot, click the “Sauté” button once, or until it defaults to the “Normal” mode. Heat up the couple tablespoons of oil, then sauté the garlic, ginger, and onions until the onions are translucent..
- Throw in the chicken and brown on all sides. Pour in a little bit of the chicken stock and deglaze the bottom of the pot. Once every bit has been scraped off, pour in the rest of the chicken stock..
- Add green peppers and the chayote. Mix well, and make sure all the ingredients are submerged in the liquid..
- Secure the lid onto the pot, and then cook for 12-15 minutes with the vent open. After letting it cook, press “Cancel” and then wait for all the pressure to release from the vent before opening the lid. (**Be quick on the next step so that your soup is still hot enough to soften the bok choy!).
- Take one of the chayote and poke it with a fork to see if it is soft enough to eat. Then, season with the fish sauce (adjust to your liking). If needed, add some salt to enhance the saltiness of the soup..
- Add and fully submerge all the bok choy leaves and spinach. Wait a few minutes for them to cook and soften. Now it’s ready to serve!.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.