Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' three meat lasagna recipe. To cook ray's' three meat lasagna you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Get of ground beef.
- Provide of ground pork.
- Use of ground italian spicy sausage.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Provide of oregano.
- Use of cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Use of parsley flakes.
- Take of Mccormick steak house onion season.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Take of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Use of diced tomatoes large.
- Use of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of container cottage cheese.
- Use of mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings..
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.