Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split pea soup, vegetarian or vegan recipe. To make split pea soup, vegetarian or vegan you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN:
- Use 1 lb of split peas.
- You need 6 of large carrots.
- Use 5 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of medium-large leek with dark green top removed and discarded.
- Prepare 1 of large (not gigantic) onion.
- Get 4 tablespoons of olive oil Or unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 9-10 cups of water.
Instructions to make SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN:
- Small chop or large dice all vegetables..
- In Dutch oven (large pot) heat olive oil or unsalted butter to medium-low.
- Sautee veggies slowly about 12 minutes until cooked down slightly, stirring occasionally..
- Add split peas, water and salt. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer, cook 75 minutes. Taste and add more salt if needed..
If you find this SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.