Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy veggie and turkey soup from leftovers recipe. To make yummy veggie and turkey soup from leftovers you only need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers:
- Prepare of turkey (i used leftovers from thanksgiving).
- Prepare of leftover brunswick stew (quart size freezer bag full).
- Prepare of size freezer bags full of chicken stock (Mine had cilantro).
- Get of homemade tomato basil soup (1/2 a quart size freezer bag).
- You need of green lima beans.
- You need of garlic powder to taste.
- Use of onion powder to taste.
- Use of ground black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers:
- Mix all ingredients together in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer 15-20 minutes. Or if your like me, cut down even lower and let sit even longer!! Yum! I defrosted my frozen ingredients in microwave but they were not fully thawed when I added them to the pot..
If you find this Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.