Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez onion mushroom soup recipe. To make mike's ez onion mushroom soup you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Take of Onion Mushroom Soup.
- Use of Varied Mushrooms [halved-baby portabella-white-brown-wild].
- Take of Extra Large White Onion [chopped].
- Provide of Quality Dry White Wine [reserve half].
- Get of Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 2 reserve cloves].
- Take of Green Onions [chopped].
- Provide of Lipton Onion Soup [use both packets in box].
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Beef Broth.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Thyme.
- Take of Fresh Parsley [added last].
- Prepare of large Bay Leaf.
- Take of Breads.
- Use of Dense Bread [your choice-toasted].
- You need of Fresh Croutons.
- Use of Soup Thickeners [flour or starch].
- You need of Flour.
- Take of Corn Starch [+ 1 tablespoon water].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Add butter, olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and 1/2 of your cup of white wine to a heated pot. Cook about 3 minutes or until onions are just slightly translucent. Be careful to not burn your garlic. Cover and let sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and other 1/2 cup wine and whisk into onion mixture. You're thickening your soup with this mixture. Know you might need a bit more oil..
- Wash your mushrooms with a damp cloth. Half or quarter your mushrooms; depending upon how large they are. You'll want your halves or quarters fairly large and plump. Add your mushrooms to the pot and stir. Steam covered for 3 minutes in onions mixture. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else [except breads, corn starch or reserved garlic cloves] to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Toast your 1" thick slices of crustini bread. You'll definitely want very dense or heavy bread with this soup. While your bread is still warm, smear your fresh garlic cloves on your crusty bread and watch them melt! That's it. Nothing else. Just thick slices of garlic bread meant to be dipped in your soup..
- If you feel you'd like to thicken your soup more., Try corn starch. Mix 2 tablespoons starch to 1 tablespoon water. Mix well. Add 1/2 of it to your simmering pot and stir well. Let simmer for 1 minute. Add the other half if need be..
- Throw in your fresh parsley about 45 seconds before service. Pull Bay Leaf..
- Serve soup piping hot with tons of warm garlic crustini bread or fresh croutons. You don't want to run out of bread so make extra if need be. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.