Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Take 4 of Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless.
- Use 28 oz. of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Get 6 oz. of Canned Diced Green Chilies.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 of Onion, Diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Corn Tortillas, cut into thin strips.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Oaxaca, & Asadero).
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, chicken broth, onion, garlic, ground cumin, salt, & black pepper to the Instant Pot..
- Mix well..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Turn steam release valve to ensure the pot is sealed..
- Press—PRESSURE COOK: Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 9 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Allow Natural Release for 10 minutes..
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release..
- Remove chicken to a plate & shred into bite size pieces..
- Return chicken to the pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal..
- Add corn tortilla strips & cilantro to the pot..
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve topped with shredded cheese blend immediately..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.