Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot soup recipe. You can cook hot soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot soup:
- Use 2 bowl of fresh vegetable stock.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Get 1/2 of green capsicum finely chopped.
- Use 1 of spring onion finaly chopped.
- Get 1/2 of carrots grated.
- Get 1 of cauliflower flotras finely chopped.
- You need 3 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of dark soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Hot soup:
- Heat the pan with oil then add given all veggies stir it 2 min on high flame.
- In a mixing bowl take 3tsp corn flour and some little water mix it properly and keep it side.
- Now add vegetables stock and given all sauces, black pepper powder to taste salt, oregano stir and mix it properly and cook for 3 min on lower flame.
- Now add cornflour paste mix it properly now cook for 5 to 7 min on lower flame.
- When gravy till it becomes thick now reduce the flame.
- Now it is ready for serving.
If you find this Hot soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.