Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot link potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot link potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot link potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot link potato soup recipe. To cook hot link potato soup you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot link potato soup:
- Take 5 of medium potatoes cut in chunks (peeled if you prefer).
- Get 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried chopped onion.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple smoked gruyere cheese grated.
- Provide 5 of Louisiana hot links halved then cut in small chunks.
- Take 1 of 6.5 ounce minced clams (liquid included).
- Get 2 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of salt\pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of sour cream.
Steps to make Hot link potato soup:
- Add first 6 ingredients to medium pot, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile cook hot links in microwave for 3 minutes, stir, cook 3 more minutes, drain off fat..
- When potatoes are finished, mash with potato masher, leaving chunks. Add remaining ingredients bring to boil, simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary, top with sour cream and cheese, enjoy!.
If you find this Hot link potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.