Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Galouti Kebab with Naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Galouti Kebab with Naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to galouti kebab with naan recipe. You can cook galouti kebab with naan using 19 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Galouti Kebab with Naan:
- Prepare of For Kebabs:.
- Use 1 pound of ground lamb.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef or use just one kind of meat.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of ginger paste.
- Use 2 Tbs of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of raw papaya paste.
- Take 3 tsp of rose water.
- Get 40 grams of cashews.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground green cardamoms.
- Get 4 Tbs of roasted ground chanadal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder Salt to taste.
- Get 4-6 Tbs of To FryGhee to shallow fry – about.
- Take of For Naan:.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Provide 1/4 oz of active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons).
- Get 2-1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil some oil, for greasing the skillet.
Instructions to make Galouti Kebab with Naan:
- For Kabab: Grind together ginger, garlic, raw papaya skin, cinnamon stick and green cardamom..
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion slices till they turn golden in colour. Keep them aside..
- In the same pan, fry cashew nuts..
- Grind all the ingredients, except the ghee, till they turn into a smooth paste..
- Clean the meat so there is no sinew and fat left on it..
- Mix both the pastes with the meat along with salt and chilli powder, and allow them to rest in the refrigerator for six to eight hours..
- Add the lamb fat and pass it through the meat mincer twice..
- Now add the left over ghee and rose water to the mixture and allow it to rest for 30 minutes..
- Mince the mixture again for another six times. (This will ensure the mechanical tenderising of the meat with enzymes from the papaya skin that will make your kebabs supersmooth)..
- Now, heat ghee in a shallow but thick bottomed frying pan and drop the meat mince on it in little quantities. Press lightly with a spatula to form a round shape..
- Allow the kebabs to cook for three to four minutes and gently flip them to cook the other side for two more minutes..
- Galauti Kebabs are ready..
- Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- For Naan: In a small bowl, add the sugar, warm water, and yeast together. Stir to combine well..
- The yeast should be activated when it becomes foamy, about 10 minutes..
- Transfer the flour to a flat surface and make a well in the middle..
- Add the yeast mixture, yoghurt, and oil, knead the dough until the surface becomes smooth and shiny, about 10 minutes..
- Cover the dough with a samp cloth and let it rise in a warm place (for example: beside the stovetop or warm oven)..
- The do ugh should double in size, about 1 hour..
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions..
- Roll the dough to a 8” circle using a rolling spin..
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) over high heat and lightly grease the surface with some oil to avoid the dough from sticking to the skillet. Place the dough on the skillet..
- When it puffs up and bubbles and burnt spots appear, flip it over and cook the other side..
- Repeat the same until all dough are done..
- Naan is ready then serve with kabab, serve warm..
If you find this Galouti Kebab with Naan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.