Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean and sausage soup recipe. You can have white bean and sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Take 1 lb of white beans (dried).
- You need 1 lb of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Prepare 64 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion (diced).
- Use 1 of orange pepper (diced).
- Prepare 3 of Jalapeños (diced).
- Use 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 2 of carrots (diced).
- Use 3 tbs of dried basil.
- Use 2 tbs of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- Use 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need 4 slices of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
Steps to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
If you find this White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.