Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Home Made Red Bean Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Red Bean Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made red bean chilli recipe. You can have home made red bean chilli using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Home Made Red Bean Chilli:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Take 1 can of Tomato sauce 15 oz.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 1 can of small red beans 15.5 oz.
- Use 1 tbsp of Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 packages of beef hot dogs.
- Use 1 packages of hot dog buns.
Instructions to make Home Made Red Bean Chilli:
- Season ground beef with Adobo seasoning then cook til brown. Then drain..
- Add chilli powder and cumin and let cook for an additional 2 minutes..
- Add drained beans, tomato sauce, & tomato paste..
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally..
- Cook your hot dogs however you like either before chilli is done or after, your choice. (I do it on the grill).
- Add the finished hot dog to the bun and top with some chilli and melted cheddar cheese..
If you find this Home Made Red Bean Chilli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.