Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy mexican chicken soup you need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- You need of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Use of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- Take of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- Provide of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- You need of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- You need of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Get of Dark Mexican Beer.
- Take of Diced Potatoes.
- Take of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- Get of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- Use of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- Take of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Take of White Onion [thin sliced].
- Get of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- Prepare of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Provide of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- You need of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- Prepare of Graduated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Take of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- Provide of Jalapenos.
- Take of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
- Take of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Chilled White Onions.
- Prepare of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.