Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe. To cook home made ramen (chicken soup) you only need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made ramen (chicken soup):
- Provide 1 kg of chicken (boneless 0.6 kg, bone 0.4 kg).
- Get 1 cup of chop onions.
- Provide 2 cube of knorr spice.
- Get 1.5 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Home made ramen (chicken soup):
- Wash and cut chicken into sizes.
- Put chicken in a pot, add 3 cups of water and place on a heat source.
- Add onions and knorr spice and allow to boil for 30 minutes.
- Add 1cup of water, stir and allow to boil for another 30 minutes.
- Add oil and allow to boil for 30 minutes.
- Stir and allow to boil for another 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, juice out the bones.
- Add 1 cup of water and blend the fleshy parts with the soup.
- Its ready, can be use to prepare noodles, soup, stew or jellof rice.
- Can be stored in the fridge (frozen).
If you find this Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.