Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Caldereta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Caldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Caldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef caldereta recipe. To cook beef caldereta you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Caldereta:
- Prepare 1/2 of bulb of garlic minced.
- Get 1/2 of big or 1 small onion minced (red or white).
- You need 2 of carrots small to medium size cubed.
- You need 1 of medium size potato cubed.
- Prepare 2 of small bell peppers cubed (green or red).
- Provide 4 of red small hot chilli peppers chopped.
- Take 1 kg of beef cubes.
- Provide 2 pcs of beef broth cubes.
- You need 1 can of liver spread.
- Take 1 of big pack tomato sauce (Filipino Style or Italian Style).
- You need 1 of small pack tomato paste.
- Provide of Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Butter.
Instructions to make Beef Caldereta:
- Tenderize the beef in water with beef cubes using pressure cooker for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs until meat is fork-tender..
- Remove and discard the fatty liquid from beef broth. Separate the beef cubes from the broth. Do not discard the remaining beef broth..
- In a different pan, sauté the bell peppers in butter or vegetable oil until aromat and then set aside..
- In the same pan, sauté carrots in butter or vegetable oil until it turns into a vibrant orange and achieves softer bite. Set aside..
- In the same pan, fry potato cubes in butter and add salt. Once it softens a bit, set aside..
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until aromat. Add the garlic and sauté until aromat. Fry the beef cubes until brown..
- Place the tomato sauce and tomato paste in the mixture. Add in about a cup or so of the beef broth from earlier to add more sauce to the dish..
- Put in one can of liver spread and mix well..
- Add in the bell peppers, carrots and potatoes in the mixture..
- Finally, mix the chopped red hot chilli peppers to the dish and wait until the mixture boils..
- Taste before serving. Some people add white or brown sugar to taste for sweet tooths. Serve..
If you find this Beef Caldereta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.