Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. You can cook vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic, finely diced.
- Use of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Take of coconut oil.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of zucchini, chopped.
- You need of dried parsely.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Provide of water.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Use of coconut yogurt.
- Provide of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Coconut yogurt.
Steps to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.