Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot ginger soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. To cook carrot ginger soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot ginger soup:
- Provide 5 of carrots roughly chopped.
- Take 2 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 of spring onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Get 3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take To taste of salt.
Steps to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Firstly in a cooker add carrots, spring onion, ginger to taste salt, 1 glass water now pressure cook up to 1whistles then turn off the flame.
- Now let cool completely.
- Then transfer the jar and make a fine puree.
- Now heat the wok with butter then add prepared puree,black pepper powder some little water mix it well now cook for 8 min on lower flame.
- Lastly add cream and some little salt mix it well now turn off the flame.
- Now last garnish with some coriander leaf and serve it hot.
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.