Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and kale soup recipe. To make mushroom and kale soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom and Kale Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of dry wild rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 cup of each sliced shitake, cremini, and button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced leeks, white parts only.
- Take 2 cup of chopped kale, ribs removed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced fresh garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 cup of low-sodium chicken broth.
- Use 2 cup of half-and-half.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced fresh chives.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Mushroom and Kale Soup:
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- Heat butter and oil in a large pot over medium. Add mushrooms, leeks, and kale; cook until liquid released from mushrooms evaporates, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute..
- Stir in flour; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly whisk in broth and half-and-half until no lumps remain. Bring soup to a simmer and cook until thick, 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Serve soup with rice and garnish with chives..
If you find this Mushroom and Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.