Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade meatballs & Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade meatballs & Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade meatballs & pasta recipe. To make homemade meatballs & pasta you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade meatballs & Pasta:
- Take of Meatballs.
- Use 400 grams of Minced beef.
- Use 1 small of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced spring onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cheese spread of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mixed herbs.
- Use 1 tbsp of English Mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Get 1 of Sprig of rosemary diced.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 of Packet of cream crackers.
- Use 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black peppercorn.
- Provide of Sauce & Pasta.
- Provide 2 can of 400g Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped basil.
- Take 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Take 1 of sprig rosemary.
- Use 1 of loosely chopped small red onion.
- Use 2 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of packet of your favourite pasta.
Steps to make Homemade meatballs & Pasta:
- mix all ingredients for meatballs together bar the crackers.
- place all crackers into a tea towel or food bag and smash them up with a rolling pin until theyre all finely ground then add to meatball mix.
- roll up the meatball mix once everything has been mixed into a giant ball and then after wetting your hands with water begin to take chunks out and roll into equal sized balls dependin on how big or small you like your balls.
- fire up your frying pan on a medium to high heat with some olive oil and fry all the balls until browned.
- once browned take off the heat and place balls on a plate and get going with your pasta, add the sprig of rosemary the mixed herbs and salt into the water and when brought to the boil put in your pasta and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- now with the same pan you used for your balls add some more oil and toss in your onions and garlic until browned.
- throw in your basil and fry for a minute before putting in your chopped tomatoes and salt and bring to the boil.
- once boiled reduce heat to simmer and add your balls and leave to simmer until pasta cooked.
- take off the heat toss in your pasta gently mix together so as not to damage your balls and serve with a garnish of basil on the top along with some grated cheese of your choice.
If you find this Homemade meatballs & Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.