Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe. To make yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar:
- Provide of yellow lentils, washed and drained.
- Prepare of white rice, washed and drained.
- Get of small potato, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Take of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Use of cumin powder.
- Take of salt.
- Get of – For serving: optional.
- Provide of pita bread, roasted.
- Provide of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils, potato cubes, rice and 8 cups of water. Allow to boil on high heat for around 40 min..
- Strain and reserve the cooking water..
- Put the lentil, rice and potato mixture in a food processor and blend while gradually adding some of the reserved water until you get a smooth, soup-like consistency..
- In a skillet, fry the onion with the vegetable oil until golden and soft..
- Pour the soup in a cooking pot on medium heat and add the fried onions, cumin, and salt. Stir for 5 min until soup thickens..
- Finally, pour the soup in a deep bowl and garnish with fresh parsley..
- A tasty addition to this delicious soup would be a squeeze of lemon and some roasted pita bread pieces that you sprinkle on top of the soup once it's served..
- Note: Depending on the type of lentils, you might need more or less water to cook. Small-sized lentils require more water..
If you find this Yellow lentil soup – shorbet adass asfar recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.