Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato and cauliflower soup recipe. To make creamy tomato and cauliflower soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 of of a large head of cauliflower chopped into small pieces(I had roughly 4 cups).
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Use 2 of cans of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of basil, chopped or torn into small pieces.
- Take 1 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of good quality shaved or grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of croutons.
Steps to make Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Melt butter in a large pot and add onion and garlic. Sauteed for about 5 minutes until onion in soft and semi translucent. Next add cauliflower and toss with onions. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in the chicken stock and fit the pot with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes. The cauliflower should be softened. Add tomatoes with their juice and cook another 10 minutes..
- Turn down the heat to low and add all remaining ingredients except croutons and Parmesan for topping. Heat for another 5 minutes stirring to blend all ingredients..
- Using an emulsion blender(or a regular blender in batches) cream all ingredients so you have a silky, creamy soup without any chunks of cauliflower. Garnish with croutons and Parmesan. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.