Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato coriander healthy soup recipe. To make tomato coriander healthy soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup:
- You need 8-10 of medium ripe tomatoes.
- Get 2 of carrots chopped.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 of small beetroot.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of blended fresh green chillies.
- Take 1/2 of Sugar or to taste (optional).
- Get 1/4 of th teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables and boil thoroughly in a pressure cooker..
- Strain the liquid after opening the cooker..
- Once the vegetables have cooled down, using a blender, blend the pulp until it looks like a smooth juice..
- Allow this mixture to simmer and in the salt, sugar and chillies and finely chopped coriander to the mixture..
- Also add a bay leaf or two..
- Allow this to simmer for 10 minutes or until you get the aroma and right thickness of the soup..
- The coriander makes the soup taste extra nice and refreshing..
- Serve the soup hot with some toasted bread or soup sticks..
If you find this Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.