Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato pasta soup with beef recipe. You can cook tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato pasta soup with beef:
- Provide 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- Take 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- Use 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Oyster crackers (optional).
Steps to make Tomato pasta soup with beef:
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
If you find this Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.