Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) recipe. To cook caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- You need of meatballs.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 2 cup of Jasmine Rice..
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use of for the soup.
- Provide 3 of carrots peeled and cut.
- Use 3/4 of of the pot full of water.
- Prepare 2 of mexican squash *calabasitas*.
- You need 3 of stalks of celery.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- You need 2 of potatoes cut into 4.
- Use 2 of corn cut in 2.
- Take 1 packages of Goya seasoning achiote and Culiantro.
- Get 3 tbsp of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cabagge.
Steps to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- Put the Ground meat on a bowl and add the egg and rice in the bowl and mix it with your hands..
- Then start forming balls and fill the pot with 3/4 of water. Put it on Med high heat. Then add the meatballs in the hot water..
- After that add the potato pieces After you see the meatballs floating..
- After 25 or 30 min of boiling add the carrots, and celery and 3 TBS salt . then cover it and let it boil. After maybe 25 min uncover and add the calabazitas cut in pieces and the sliced cabbage and add the package of Goya seasoning.and let it boil 15 min and Enjoy….
If you find this Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.