Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. To make roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Get 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 c of diced carrot.
- Prepare 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- You need 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Take 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Prepare 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Provide 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Use of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.