Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turmeric Carrot Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turmeric Carrot Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turmeric carrot tomato soup recipe. You can cook turmeric carrot tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turmeric Carrot Tomato Soup:
- Get 50 gms of Fresh Turmeric.
- You need 3 of Carrots.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- Take 1 Cup of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Turmeric Carrot Tomato Soup:
- Clean all veggies. Remove skin of turmeric and cut in small pieces. Cut tomatoes and carrots too. It's fine if you cut them a but big as we will be cooking them in pressure cooker..
- Put everything in pressure cooker along with water and very little salt. Pressure cook for 3 whistles..
- Once done let it cook for 10 minutes. Strain out the stock and keep aside..
- Put the cooked veggies in a blender and make a nice puree..
- Now strain this puree into the stock..
- It's time to boil the soup with seasoning of pepper, salt and sugar..
- Pour hot soup into bowl top it with fresh cream and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Turmeric Carrot Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.